Would you like to lose weight , but still can’t imagine how? Try to read this 30 day diet plan. It relieves you of the question of the right diet for the next four weeks and does not leave you starving.
This diet plan was originally developed for women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (also PCOS or PCOD), diabetes and hypothyroidism. More precisely for people who suffer from metabolic disorders and therefore have to pay special attention to their diet. Also because the poor diet often only worsens the syndrome and its consequences, such as extreme weight gain.
The principle is based on the Indian diet – an Ayurvedic diet, which is mainly composed of lettuce, vegetables, milk and dairy products, oil and ghee . So just right for everyone who wants to lose weight.
General do’s and don’ts when trying to lose weight
But first you have to screw on the small cogs in order to be able to lose weight effectively. That means:
- No more salt after 7:30 PM.
- No carbonated drinks or juices. Instead, still water and unsweetened teas.
- Reduce the mango and bananas as much as possible.
- Avoid potatoes and rice.
- Half an hour of sport a day – whether yoga, jumping rope or running.
- Do breathing exercises daily. Because breathing also helps with weight loss .
- Lose weight in 30 days – the diet plan
1st Week of Diet Plan
- 8:00 AM : 2 glasses of Indian basil water (soak tulsi leaves in water overnight, remove leaves in the morning and drink)
- 9:15 AM: 1 wrap filled with cucumber wedges, with a small cup of milk
- 11:30 AM : small salad with soybean sprouts, tomatoes, cucumber, onions and pomegranate seeds (do not use oil)
- 2:00 PM : 1 bowl of curry soup mixed with your favorite vegetables and bean sprouts
- 5:00 PM : cup of milk or tea
- 7.30 PM : 1 bowl of vegetables or fruit of your choice
2nd Weeks for Weight Loss
- 8:00 AM: 2 glasses of water and 5 soaked almonds
- 9:15 AM: a slice of toast with diet butter, a cup of milk
- 11:30 AM : medium-sized fruit of your choice
- 1.30 PM : Now everything is allowed – but in moderation
- 5:30 PM : cup of tea, 2 biscuits
- 7.30 PM : Natural chicken breast or vegetable soup with lightly buttered toast
- 8:30 PM : Fruit of your choice
3rd Week for Healthy Life
- Start with 2 glasses of hot water
- Later 5 soaked almonds
- 1kg vegetables or 1 vegetable sandwich with wholemeal toast
- 1 fruit of your choice
- 1 small wrap with cucumber wedges
- 1 kg of vegetables with a small plate of lettuce
- Cup of tea, 2 cookies
- 1 fruit of your choice
The third week is not a matter of timing. That is the little bonus that you should treat yourself to in order to make it through the last week.
4th Week for Better Life
- 8:00 AM : 2 glasses of fenugreek seed water, 5 soaked almonds
- 9:00 AM : Glass of milk, a fruit of your choice
- 11:30 AM: unsweetened popcorn
- 1.30 PM : 1 wrap with fried chicken strips plain
- 5:00 PM : cup of tea, 2 biscuits
- 7.30 PM : 1 slice of toast, small plate of salad (without oil)
- 8.30 PM : bowl of watermelon or apples
Love this post? left a review for us!